May 31, 2021• Proven solutions
Are you trying to make more people notice your YouTube video? According to surveys, YouTube is the second most popular search engine after Google, with more than 100 hours of video uploaded every minute.
For a YouTube influencer, comments play a crucial role, and so is comment modification.
Now, YouTube has not yet come up with a complete comment modification kit. With the existing tools and free comment finder applications combined, it has become easier to remove improper, unprofessional or offensive comments and engage with genuine followers on YouTube.
This thread is a guide for selecting the best YouTube comment finder and a tutorial to use existing YouTube tools to control comments.
Part 1: Best Free YouTube Comments Finder
YouTube Comment Finder is an SEO feature that allows you to look at the best catchphrases for any mainstream YouTube video. Here are some of the best apps that offer the feature.
YT Comment Finder is one of the most user-friendly and straightforward comment finder tools available on the internet. It is free to use and produces incredible results. Let us see how it works.
- To visit the website, click on the link below
- A search bar will be visible on the homepage. You can enter the title of the video you wish to search comments for, or the URL of the YouTube channel or a video URL, and then click the Search
- In the next step, you will find a complete list of videos with the same title. Choose your video and click on Search This Video.
- A new search bar will appear for any comments you choose to look up.
With YTComment, you can see the basic information about the YouTube video or channel, and to find a comment, all you have to do is type in a word you want to search, and you’ll get a list of all the comments relevant to that term or its synonyms as well.
2. YouTube First Comment Finder
Although YouTube has settings to know about the first comment in a video, that is only accessible to the creator and is a big burden process. With YouTube First Comment Finder, you’re just a click away.
- Open the website through this link
- Paste the URL of your YouTube video in the search box. Click on the FIND There you go! The name of the first commenter of the video will come right in front of you, and you can even see what the comment is and the date of commenting.
- Unique Feature: This website comes with a tutorial and you can find out the first comment of the YouTube quickly with it. However, the feature of this tool is limited.
It is one of the most user-friendly and ad-free random comment pickers available for YouTube. Hadzy is quick and can handle more comments than other sites. Hadzy YouTube comment picker is popular among most of the Tubers.
- To open Hadzy, click on the link
- Simply copy and paste the YouTube video’s URL into the homepage’s search bar.
- A pop-up will appear with all the details about the video. You just need to click on Load Data.
- In the next step, you will be redirected to another pop-up with two buttons- ‘View Comments’ and ‘View Statistics.’ Click on View Comments to check the first, second and all the other comments in ascending order.
- Unique feature 1: By clicking the View Statistics button, you can get a track of the popular words used in the comment section and the top questions asked by your followers.
- Unique feature 2: Along with the comment, details of the user, time of commenting, and many more things can be extracted from Hadzy.
Part 2: How to Find the First Comments You Have Posted on YouTube?
There are times when you regret what you’ve commented on in the past or wish to go back and look up your first message on YouTube. However, it is not always possible to recall the channel or video where you left the comment.
So, is there a way or a tool that can make it just a doodle? Certainly yes. Did you know that you can check for any previous comments you’ve made on YouTube regardless of how old it is?
Everything you have to do now follows the steps below. For the following methods, it is preferable to use a browser rather than the YouTube App.
- Go to the homepage of YouTube. At the top left corner, Click on the three-lined icon. Click on History next. You will be redirected to your account’s history section.
- At the right corner, choose History type as ‘community.’ Below that, click on the ‘Comments’ option. Finally, a new tab would open with all your YouTube comment history.
By these basic steps, enjoy editing or deleting your comments and replies directly on YouTube!
However, you will have to scroll down a long way before you hit the end to see your first comment posted on YouTube.
Part 3: How to Find the Latest Comments you have received on YouTube?
You do not get notifications about comments left on your YouTube videos at times. Mostly, it’s due to your notification preferences. When you enable comment notifications, you’ll be informed of all the latest comments on your videos. And this, in turn, allows you to keep track of your followers and engage with them more easily.
YouTube is a vast platform, and there are quite a few modifications hidden everywhere. To know everything is not always possible. Now that you are here let’s see how to locate the most recent comment you’ve got on YouTube.
Step 1: Enable Comment Notifications
- Open the homepage of YouTube, scroll down to ‘Settings’ and click on it. You will be redirected to the Setting page.
- From the bar in the left corner, select Notifications and scroll down and enable ‘Activity on my Channel.’
These steps are convenient both for pc as well as a mobile app. Just follow three steps, Setting-Notifications-Activity on your Channel.
Step 2: Check the Notification Bar
- Click on the bell icon at the top right corner and there you would receive notifications regarding all the comment activities. Click on the particular notification to go to that comment.
Bonus: How to Change the Comments View Order?
Did you know you can also customize your comment section as per your need? On the watch page for your video, you can rearrange the order of the comments. You may sort the comments by top comments or by date added. It’s just simple steps ahead.
- First of all, you need to sign in to YouTube Studio:,
- From the left bar, select Content, click a video’s thumbnail, and click on Show More in video details page.
- Under ‘Comments and ratings,’ select Sort by, and then choose between ‘Top’ and ‘Newest.’
- Save the changes, and you are done!
YouTube comments play a predominant role in handling your business as a YouTuber. It’s reasonable to believe that the search algorithm considers comments on your videos to be a significant indicator of their efficiency, and therefore gives them higher rankings for specific searches.
The higher your video content’s exposure on the internet, the more you’ll be included in YouTube or Google searches.
YouTube Comments Finder helps you keep track of the good and bad comments in your videos and definitely helps improve the SEO of your Channel. Thanks to YouTube’s advanced tools and websites like Hadzy, YouTube comment Finder, YT Comment Finder and YouTube First Comment Finder, managing third-party interaction is a lot simpler today.