Jun 02, 2021• Proven solutions
YouTube end screens are a great way to get your viewers who have watched your YouTube video until the end to subscribe to your channel, visit your website, or watch more of your videos. End screens work on all devices, including mobile phones and tablets. This was not the case for annotations (YouTube’s former way of doing these things). As more YouTubers have jumped onto using end screens, the need for well-designed end screen templates have rapidly grown. In this post, I will
Part 1: Free End Screen Templates Download
(The images displayed below are for preview purposes only. For the highest quality and ideal dimensions to add into your own video, click the image and follow the links that we provide)
1. The Sales Lion
In exchange for your name and e-mail address, the Sales Lion will let you download their YouTube templates pack, which includes a PhotoShop PSD file of their designed YouTube end screen.
Grabster offers five free YouTube end screen templates. With each download, you’ll get a PhotoShop PSD file and a font file so that you can change the text.
3. Taha Chimar
Those who do not have PhotoShop can use Taha Chimar’s end screen designs that come in png file format. Check them out.
To download, you will have to follow a URL link in the description box of the YouTube videos. Be careful, though, as a lot of the links lead to free hosting websites with pop-ups that can harm your computer if you are easily fooled by them.
SoapyEdits is a YouTuber with aoffering a whole playlist of PhotoShop PSD file end screen designs.
Here are some of our favorite ones.
Here’s one for the Minecraft fans:
Another way to get your YouTube end screens for free, of course, is to make them yourself. Canva is a great free online design tool for this.
Part 2: How To Build Your Outro For Free (Step-by-step Canva Tutorial)
1. First, you have to sign up with an e-mail address
2. Once logged in, select “use custom dimensions” and plug in “1920” pixels as your width and “1080” pixels as your height (this, of course, may vary depending on the resolution of your video project).
3. After clicking “Design!,” a new browser will open with a blank canvas.
4. Next, do an image search for “YouTube End Screen,” choose an end screen with a layout that you would like to build off of, and save the image onto your computer.
5. Upload the image onto your Canva project.
6. Stretch your image to the ends of your canvas.
7. Insert your own shapes, lines, colours, images, and text over the image.
8. When you’re done, delete the original image so that you’re left with just your own design. Go ahead and click “download.”
If you’re looking for other options to design your end screen, make sure to also check out our article on. To edit the YouTube video with more effects and templates, you can try